Guidelines for the Buchau Kid's Club
We would like to entrust precious tips to you. They are important to us and form the basis for a pleasant
coexistence in the Kinderhotel Buchau.
- Please give your child outdoor clothes (cap, gloves, ski suit, sun glasses, winter boots) to take with them to the childcare and, if necessary, put some lotion on your child.
- Short-term changes in the programme might occur due to weather conditions or the number of participants. Please have a look at our notice board!
- For the sake of all children sick people are not allowed in the Kid's Club.
- We always make photographs of our various kid's activities and also publish them on the Internet (Social Media platforms, website). If you disapprove, please inform us in the Kid's Club or make a cross in the Kid's Pass.
- The highlight for children: At our supervised children's table children eat with children, overall 3 times a day at the main meals. Please, schedule the supervised children's table in your holiday plan!
- At check-in you get a Kid's Pass for the childcare in our Kid's Club. Please fill in the Kid's Pass thoroughly and hand it in as it contains important information and data for our childcare workers. This applies to all children between 0 and 12 years old who visit the Kid's Club without their parents, for the Kid's Club programme for children from 3 years as well as for the programmes and activities of the Kid's Club.
- Please also indicate if your child has some special needs or impairments in the Kid's Pass. Only this way we can take care of your child thoroughly.
- We do not assume any responsibility or liability for your children, if the Kid's Pass is not filled in thoroughly and correctly.
Ski School and Kid's Club (only when the parents are not in the hotel)
- Children who attend a ski course at the ski school can be taken from the Kid's Club to the Ski School - with information in the Kid's Pass: At which time does your child have to be at which place.
- If your child attends the Kid's Club directly after the ski course, please hand in the filled in Kid's Pass between 9 and 10 am at the Kid's Club. Please always indicate the place of the course and the duration.
- We can only take children from the ski school with us, if we have a Kid's Pass with complete information.
- We have an own shuttle service for the ski school kids. Please inform yourself about the operating hours at the reception and register your child!