Babies learn how to swim in FREDS SWIM ACADEMY
Babies have a natural affinity for swimming. Swimming movements come naturally to them. Therefore, the Kinderhotel Buchau offers baby swimming units (each 30 minutes) for babies from 4 months - always accompanied by one parent - in FREDS SWIM ACADEMY.
Baby swimming in FREDS SWIM ACADEMY from 4 months to 4 years, training session
30 min, accompanied by one parent.
What happens during the training session and what are the benefits of baby swimming in FREDS SWIM ACADEMY for my baby?
- playful, happy and safe - getting used to water
- familiarisation with the prone position as swimming position
- promotion of the inherent 'frog reflex' as the basis for propulsion
- promotion of overall motoric skills and coordination
- stimulation for body, mind and soul thanks to the sensory inputs gained by the experience in the water (stimulating and relaxing)
- interaction between parents-baby-trainer-group
- swimming aids: The swim trainer „Classic" red is available for you for the duration of the session. Swim trainers and neopren swim wear and overalls can also be purchased.
Buchau baby swimming in FREDS SWIM ACADEMY - prices
Course with 1 session: € 15,- per person
Course with 5 sessions: € 60,- per person
Get more information about FREDS SWIM ACADEMY and the swim courses for toddlers and beginners.
Learn easy exercises to spoil your baby with a massage.
The pros of the baby massage:
- Bond: the contact, which originates during the massages, makes the bond even stronger
- Relaxation: the massage helps the baby and the parents to calm down
- Body function: baby massages relief bloating and colics. Many babies sleep a lot better afterwards
- General development: baby massages furthers the bodily awareness
approx. 45 minutes € 56,-